Monday, April 14, 2008

Name This Kit - Preview

Wow! Lots of responses to "Name This Kit" even before I have the preview up! Thanks so much for all of the suggestions. I'll keep a running list this week and let you all know what I decide - I may need some help with the final decision, too. :) Also, those of you who are not using your TSG usernames when you post a name suggestion need to let me know how to contact you so I can get your goodie to you!

Well, as I said before, I'm on a 21 turn schedule at work and today was "Friday" for me. Yep, it's the weekend!! This shift really took some getting used to, but I've been doing it for 6 years now and am just grateful that I have enough seniority to stay off of swing shift. Their long weekend each month consists of 48 hours. I had to work that shift for about a year and trust me, it's a killer.

I have a preview of the kit for you to take at look at. This is most of the kit. I'll have to do some better previews before I put it in the store.


I'm hosting the Garden Tour this week! And as a special incentive to encourage participation, I'm offering a $5 coupon to my store to anyone who participates at least 15 days in the month of April! There's still time to qualify for the coupon, so head on over and check it out! It's easy to participate - just post the link to a layout, any layout, in the gallery. Then visit the other stops on the tour and leave some love. Piece of cake!


Since you've stuck with me this far, I have another little gift for you. This is a 4x6 bragbook stickit made from my "Name This Kit" kit. :) You can download it from 4shared (Sorry, this link has expired).

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam...thanks for that beautiful BB gift..how pretty....and Wow...that new kit looks terrific...I HAVE been taking the tours and I think they are wonderful...I really enjoy everyones work.....Speaking of work...I'm not too sure I'd like the schedule you are on but I guess all it takes is getting used to it.....Well gotta run...Going to TSG...Hugs and Love....GD

Anonymous said...

Hi there Pam,
LOVE The kit.. Yes everyone has given some awesome name ideas. I am sure you will pick the best one to suit the kit. Thanks for the BB gift. LOVE IT !
ttyl
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for the BB page. The colors in this kit make me think of tropical fruits, like pineapple, lime, etc. so how about Tropical Vibrance?

Sharon Kay said...

Ok I have some more ideas...how about: Spring with a Twist; Twisted Spring; Ya Need Ya Shades; Bright Outlook; Lookin' Good; Springin' Ahead

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!!

katlen124 said...

wow - another suggestion
FABulous Spring

Taryn said...

How about "Fun in the Sun"? It's such a fun kit! Thanks for sharing. =o)
tarynwood

Anonymous said...

Great kit. Because of the sunglasses and the bright colors I like the name: Summers Glare

Anonymous said...

How about: Summers Glare or Vibrant Shades

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the gift today!
The first thing that popped into my head when I saw the kit was "Walkin' on Sunshine".

Thanks again!

Unknown said...

How about Color My World or Colorful World or My future so bright I have to wear shades lol
I seen the sunglasses and all the colors and the last one just popped in my head lol

Anonymous said...

Hey Pam How about Summer Sun?

Anonymous said...

With all of fun colors in your wonderful kit, I have to call this:

Memories of Summer

Summer Gum Drops

Summer with Color

Children's Summer Fun