Sunday, April 27, 2008

I'MMMM BAAACK!!!

It's me again. The Diva of Diva's Designs!! lol I have a lot to share with you this week. As of now I am blogging from my sick bed!! LOL Yes, I just so happen to have caught the Flu! Yes, with a fever and everything. It is hard for me to believe. I havent had the flu in years. Why now, why a day before my birhday. Well, that is the way it goes sometimes. I have a fun week planned and hopefully my health will not get in the way!

I got a new computer for my birthday. I have been spending the time that I feel a little better getting things set up and to a place where I can work on it. It is an hp computer with all the bells and whistles and a 17" screen which is what I really needed. I larger screen so I cam see my designs better. I watched a full length movie on it last night. That was neat. The sound was totally awesome too. Just like in the movie theater. Too cool.

Tommorrow is a great day!! That's right I was born!! lol

I have devised a special in my store!! Yes, that is right a huge, huge, sale. All of my kits no matter the size are all on sale for $2.00 each! The sale starts tonight at Midnight eastern time and runs until midnight on the 28th. You heard it right. $2.00 each. You had better take advantage because I can guarntee it you will never see it again!!

I am going to be 47 years old. Ughhh!! I really feel it too! This winter has been bad. Everyone in the family has been sick a lot. My fibromyalgia has been bad this winter also. Bummer. I know that it has been tough for everyone.

On a brighter note. My son has settled well at his new assignment at Balboa Naval Hospital. As the week goes on I will tell you more about his new job. It is fantastic and seems to fit along with what the rest of the families missons in life has turned out to be. I know this will define his career in the military and if he plays his cards right will give him notority not only in the military world but also the civilan world.

Here is a preview of my newest kit and remember tomorrow it will be on special for $2.00!!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I hope to see you in my store tomorrow. Also, check back for a little freebie tomorrow put together by my CT Member Chantal Miller.

Hope you all have a great day and please pray that I will feel better tomorrow!

Happy Scrapping!

3 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

So sorry to hear the 'bug' gottcha!
It got me this year too, havent had it in 15 years at least. Hopeing you feel better on your Birthday- Happy Birthday April!
Congratulations on your new HP.
I got my hpPavillion EliteM9040n in Feb and love it and then had to get the 24" Samsung (My eyes are probably much worse than yours) and Im in Heaven.
Nice to see you back on the Blog...be checkin in tomorrow - Hugs,

Anonymous said...

April,
Hope you get to feeling better soon. And also Happy Birthday !!
;-)
Carolyn

Anonymous said...

Hi April....and HAPPY BIRTHDAY.....Soooo sorry that the Flu got to you...I had it last week and it was NO fun.....Glad to see you back with us Dear sick or not...Happy to hear you got a new puter...I just got one not to long ago and am really a happy camper....Hope tomorrow will be better for you on your B-day...Hugs Hun....