Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Completed...But Not Posted Yet

Ok, I just finished the April Newsletter and went to upload it only to find out that my hubby is using all my DSL bandwidth up and it was loading SUPER slow. (That's what happens when he runs 4 poker tables, a Skype chat as well as numerous AIM sessions.) SO since he he isn't sharing well, and instead of staying up until 2am waiting for everything to load, I will just post it later in the morning when he isn't being a bandwidth hog :) Sorry it won't be posted at the usual midnight time...but it is coming! Ok, off to get some sleep. If my youngest has trouble sleep and is up and down all night (like he did yesterday) I will try uploading it while I am up with him :) I will be back later. Night for now.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Jen...No sweat sweetie...We all understand..Me especially about the puter hogs...I have two....LOL....Judt Rerlax and have a GR8 Day...Hugs ....

Robbi and Mike said...

Not a problem here either, I have the same problem :) Hugs!