Thursday, November 29, 2007

Did someone say tutorial?



Today I'm going to show you how to make a quick Lollipop cover. These are so cute and easy to make. Let me just mention that these are not my invention, I only wish I was this creative lol.


Here's how to make your own:

Make a design for your cover that is 6" x 2.5". Print it out and cut out. Fold in each short end about 0.5" and fold the whole thing in half. See drawing below. Punch holes where indicated. This is for lollipops smaller than 3" x 2.5". Adjust the design size size according to the size of your lollipop.



Line up the holes and put the lollipop stick through the holes. Add any ribbons or elements that you like. It's a pretty lollipop!

1 comment:

LovelyMissKait said...

What a great idea! It came at the right time, too, as I have a project to do at my daughter's school and was trying to think of an idea for something fun and simple to do. This will be their reward. nk you!