Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Sorry For the Hiccup

Well I am sorry for the hiccup with the link to my freebie yesterday! Not sure what happend there but anyway I am glad the 4 shared link worked in the end. This will have to be a short entry, becuase I am a bit short of time just now - what's new?!!! I can't think of much to say anyway really, I feel like I've told you everything there is to know about me!! Today is my nephew's birthday, he's 6 and I haven't seen him since he was 1. I live here in Canada and they live in Ireland. My poor parents have 7 grandchildren and none of them live in the country they live in! Ireland is a bit closer to England than Canada is though so my brother and his family get to go home a little more than I do. It's been 5 years now since I've been home, my family havn't even seen my youngest son. And it doesn't look like I'll get to go back any time soon either, unless I should just happen to win the lottery or something!!! Well I can dream can't I?!!!! That will have to be all for today, so I wish you all a good day and I'll 'see' you tomorrow!

~ Kristina

No comments: