Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Is it only Tuesday???

I feel like I am already meeting myself coming and going. I drove my bus route this morning and no sooner got back home, got in the car and I had to go straight to my Physical Therapy appt. I ran into school traffic once I got to town so I was about 5 minutes late getting to my appt. I have to do therapy 3 times a week for the next couple of weeks. Back in June I fell and badly dislocated and broke my ankle. That kept me in bed for about 6 weeks. Once I was able to get up I put so much stress on the knee on my “good” leg that now I have an inflamed, grinding knee. The Orthopedic Dr gave me a cortisone shot 2 weeks ago this Thursday and said I needed therapy and here I am. As if I don’t have enough to do every day. I finished therapy, got home and got laundry going. Hubby called a few hours later asking me to come back to town so I could bring some long light fixtures home in the van. So back into town me and baby went for light fixtures. He got those loaded up and I came back home to finish laundry, dishes and try to get a few TSG chores finished up. Now I have about 20 minutes and then I am back off to drive my afternoon route. Before I go… I hope everyone has downloaded the stickit for the challenge this week… If not I will post it again tomorrow along with a recap of the challenge… Here (Sorry, this link has expired) is a gift for today… Enjoy it!

4 comments:

Jen said...

Wow! You are one BUSY lady!! I am really impressed on how you keep up with all that you do. Thanks for taking the time to share your week with us here on the TSG blog. And thanks for the goodie :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!

Anonymous said...

Hi Dyanna.....Good to see you here....Thanks for your gift...i think I might have missed yesterdays.....You certainly have been very very busy....Have a Great Week.....Enclosing Hugs....GD

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!