Thursday, November 22, 2007

Happy Thanksgiving

Okay so I know it's Thanksgiving in the US today so Happy Thanksgiving to all US people!!! In the UK and Canada, Thanksgiving is in October so we had ours a month back! Well hopefully the most of you will deep into your Thanksgiving celebrations that you won't have time to come to read this blog and notice that I am late in getting my entry up today!!! So sorry about that for anyone who did notice, I got so bogged down with my kids and ... life, that I just didn't get a second until now. Did I mention we are having a few problems with my eldest boy? It is so tough with him, he doesn't want to do his homework and what a hard time we are having to get him to do anything! He goes to 'homework help' after school two nights a week and what a pain that is for me cos I have to go pick him up from school as the bus leaves at normal time and he's missed it, I have had have my 2nd son subscribed into the homework help aswell even though he finishes his homework the day he gets it and usually doesn't have anything to do at the homework help!! But I can't be in two places at once, home for him to get off the bus and at the school picking up Joël so I had no choice! Joël also does a session of homework with our nighbour one night a week as he just totally refuses to do it with me! Now he's started to not do it at the homework help and with our neighbour aswell, he'll make up excuses about forgetting the home and leaving it at school or at home or wherever he is not at the time!!! It's driving me nuts!!! Well I think that will have to be all for today, I will try to have another surprise ready for you for tomorrow or Saturday, we'll have to see how my time goes!!!

~Kristina

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you for Happpy Thanksgiving. I hope yours was good. I hope things get better with your son.