Sunday, November 18, 2007

Hello Everyone

Well my time for 'blogging' has come around quicker than I had anticipated!! But then again most things do! Where does the time go? Now I understand exactly what my mother was going on about all those times when I was growing up, time really does fly when you are mum!!!

So what can I say about myself? Well the first thing I should mention is that I am terrible at talking about myself!!! The second secret I perhaps should let you all in on straight away, is that I am dyslexic, so hopefully that will excuse me for all the spelling mistakes etc I am bound to make whilst doing my blog entries!!! Now to get down to the details. My name is Kristina, I am a new designer here at The Scrapping Garden and I design under the name of Kristmess. I am originally from the UK and moved to Montreal, Canada, about 10 years ago when I married the love of my life. I was dropped into the deep end with a big splash and had to learn the lingo FAST! French was not one of my better subjects at school I can tell you!!! However a little perseverance can go along way and I am now fluent in French, which comes in handy when my kids converse with their father about me and think I don't know what they are talking about!!! Well I think I'll leave it there for the time being as I need to keep something to say for the rest of the week.

~ Kristina

*******
Edited by Jen:
To see some of Kristina's wonderful items, visit her TSG Store HERE!

4 comments:

Lizzerd said...

Comment sa va?! I grew up in Montreal, moved away during the FLQ crisis... Glad to see your designs!

Anonymous said...

Kristina,

It's very nice to meet you and learn a little bit more about you. Your Winter's Night kit is one the most beautiful kits I've ever seen. Thank you for creating it. Looking forward to the rest of your week on the blog.

Anonymous said...

Hi Kristina.....Sooo happy to meet you....Looking forward to getting to know you a bit better during the week....Sending some Hugs...

dyanna said...

Its so nice to officially "meet" you Kristina :) I am looking forward to learning more about you as the week goes by :)