Thursday, November 8, 2007

I made it thru Thursday!

Hi all,





I am cropping tonight at 9:00 after Survivor and Ugly Betty (2 of my favorite shows). This fun fall kit matches the Let's Talk Turkey kit that is being given away in the Store with a $10 purchase. Until midnight tonight you can get this kit Talk Turkey 2(paper and stickit) for just $2.00. Complete a layout and get the elements for free.







Today was so crazy at work that I wa getting interupted 2 and 3 times while I was trying to do each thing. Ahhh! It was kid day at the office and we had about 2o children patients along with our usual amount of adults. It felt like all I did was talk and my mouth is so dry now. I got my Invisalign braces 2 days ago and from doing so much talking I am getting some sore spots. It has greatly reduced my snacking so that is a good thing right. Everytime I put the trays back in after eating I have to brush and floss. Since that can be such a pain I am eating less. Well, more at one time less snacking.

I am off tomorrow but I have to work on Saturday. That should be a busy day too. Tomorrow, I am going on an all day shopping trip with my good friend Sandy. We have been doing a pilgrimage to Potomic Mills every year for 10 years to do Christmas shopping. That is really the best outlet mall I have ever been to. Also, the largest. We never can finish the whole mall even though we get there when the stores open at 10. One of my favorite stores is the Disney Store outlet. I have gotten some great Halloween costumes at cheap prices there. Also, great jammies for the kids. Another favorite store is the Lindt outlet. yummy......




(Sorry, this link has expired)
Here is a little something that matches My Summer Scrapz kit that is available in the store.

3 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Have fun!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!!

Jen said...

Thanks so much for the goodies.
Have a GREAT time shopping! I LOVE the Disney Store...always stop there on "Black Friday" to pick up some PJs for the boys :)

Anonymous said...

Thanks a bunch!