Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ever had a Monday that kept going thru Tuesday....

Hi again,

I'm sorry I didn't get the goodie link posted last night. When I hit the house at night after work, it's like work starts all over again. Cook dinner ( I really cooked last night), prompt daughter to do her chores that should have been done before I got home, help son read a book. He actually only needed help with a couple of words. I'm impressed with how well he is doing this year.

Speaking of the son, I had to take him to work with me today. OH BOY! great fun for mommy.... He was complaining yesterday of a sore throat and he woke up with a croupy cough. My Husband took him to the doctor and brought him to my work. So, we need to set up the humidifier and get him a prescription for the night. Luckily, we have TVs and movies. I have him set up in his own operatory with Scooby Doo and a piece of ice cream cake. Sometimes I wish I had my kids lives.

To make up for yesterday, I'll be posting double goodies tonight. Really, I promise.

2 comments:

Cher said...

Hi Miss Tracy!
you are too funny - a piece of work - but i love your double goodies - thank you so much!

Anonymous said...

Hey Tracy...i know what you mean about coming home from work to work...Gosh did that forever it seemed like....Thank You for both of the lovely freebies....Very much Appreciated Dear....