Sunday, November 25, 2007

Happy Sunday!

Hello happy scrappers! I'm Michelle Rodriguez, the guest blogger for this week. I have been a designer at TSG since they opened, and have a warm fuzzy spot in my heart for this site and it's members that I could never have for any other site.

You'll have to bear with me this week as I'm not an experienced blogger and I never know what to talk about lol.
I am married to my wonderful hubby Joe for 9 years now and I live in the heart of America, the great Midwest. I have 3 children, Ragan 5, Tommy 7, and Gabe 6 .... yesterday was my baby Ragan's 5th birthday! I sat down to scrap a few of her pictures, and couldn't find a kit I liked so I made a little mini kit that was appropriate for her new found"Rock Star" status now that she got a Hannah Montana guitar for her birthday lol, and this is what I came up with.






The kit will be available this week in the store in the Lil Buds Mini Kit section of the store. We have been switching around the kids rooms and redecorating them so that each of the children will have their own rooms that are uniquely them. Unfortunately this has cut into my designing mojo. I have several kits that are almost finished, but I just can't seem to come up with those few final pieces that will make it fabulous lol.

In addition to my designing and home responsibilities I am honored to be one of the mentors for the design mentor program that we have started this fall. I am so excited to see what great potential all of these ladies have, I know you're gonna love their designs!

I hope that this beautiful Sunday finds you all well and I'll see you tomorrow! :)

4 comments:

Jen said...

Love the pictures from Ragan's birthday. WOW she looks SO old in them! I look forward to getting to know you better this week (my fellow Midwesterner;) ).

Pat Hall said...

Thanks for posting your layouts of Ragan! She looks so healthy and happy - and she's really growing fast!A belated Happy Birthday to Ragan.

Pat

TexJudy said...

Thank you for sharing the layouts with Ragan! What a blessing to see her growing up..does my heart GOOD!
Looking forward to reading notes from you this coming week!

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle.....So happy to have the chance to get to know you a little better....Those LO's of Ragans Birthday are Wonderful...What a little cutie she is...She sure is a little charmer...Anywho....Can't wait to read about you and your Family...I'm from the Midwest also.....