Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Freebie Anyone???

Finally I had a little bit of time to make you all a freebie up!!! It is a Stickit made with my Fun at the Fair Paper Pack and Fun at the Fair Elements Pack. I even made a layout with it - first layout I've made in too long!!! Here is the layout I made using the stickit
So, grab the SticKit HERE! (Link taken down and we are working on fixing it. After it is fixed I will post a new Blog Post with the fixed link and it will be available for 24 hours from the time it is posted.)

Everything went well at the docs today, very long but well. The little chap has a touch of tonsilitis, he's going to be just fine!!! Ack! I've just sat here stairing at the computer for ages trying to think of what to write next!!! I am so not good at this blogging thing!!! I guess I could talk about myself again!! I've done loads of jobs in my time, the most enjoyable of course is designing digi scrap kits!!! But the most interesting has to be my job on the cruise ships. This sounds alot more glamourous than it actually was! I took photos of the passengers having a good time on their holidays, making keepsake memories for them to take home and enjoy for years to come - well at least that is WE thought we were doing, the passengers on the other hand would describe it more as bugging them constantly and disrupting their meals and blocking up the gangway etc etc. We got so much stick in this job it was horrible! However I did get to see the world which was what I did it for. I also met the man of dreams, who also worked on the ships with me for two of the four years I stuck with this job! Well I shall not bore you anymore and hope you all enjoy my little freebie - I will be keeping a look out in the gallery for some layouts using it!!

~ Kristina

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for the QP, and hope your little guy feels better soon!

Robbi and Mike said...

Hi Kris, not able to dl the stickit for some reason...will check back in the morning...thanks for a great stickit...

Anonymous said...

Hello!

Your QP is wonderful. When I tried to download it, though, I got a message that the file was damaged or corrupt. I hope you're able to fix it.

Have a great day, and I hope your son is feeling better.

withnut

Unknown said...

Hey there! I love the look of your Stick-It; however, when I've downloaded - tried it twice - the zip file - it doesn't contain anything. Is that a problem on your end or mine? Just checking... If it's on your end, I bet you'd want a head's up!

Anonymous said...

This stickit is very pretty. I've downloaded it twice and am getting the message that "The Compressed (zipped) Folder is invalid or corrupted. :(

Anonymous said...

Thank You for your Lovely Freebie Dear....That Cruise ship job sounds like a real bummer...You can't please everyone all the time sooooo hang it up I say...LOL....Have a nice Day...hugs enclosed....

Jen said...

As you can see we have gotten MANY people letting us know about the error with the SticKit. We are working to figure out and will have it up for 24 hours from the time it is fixed. Don't panic on us :) We are working on it :)