Thursday, November 8, 2007

It's Friday.... Boy this week went fast

Hi All,


I'm actually posting early so that you don't have to wait for me to get home tonight to get some goodies. I'm leaving here at 8 and I'll probably be home around 11 pm. Long fun day. I'll tell you all about the trip tomorrow.


We had a fun Paper Patch Crop Thursday night. The conversations ranged from Sandy's new dog (well, her housemates new dog) Check the gallery HERE for a cute layout of Missy and Lexus. Chatter about who is cooking on Thanksgiving (about 50/50). I am going to Virginia to my Husband's sisters house for a mini family reunion and good food. I wouldn't go without the good food. Just kidding... It will be fun but I'm starting to get stressed about being away. I have been working on a project and I need some time with my computer. I also told some Maxine jokes and a few people are watching their grandchildren this weekend. 4 year olds. You miss a lot when you miss a crop around here.




SO since you don't want to miss any more fun crops, come join me and the gals next Thursday night and again on Thursday November 29th at 10:00 for the Fresh From the Garden crop. You never know what Fresh Goodies I'll be serving up! All information can be found Here in the Forum.





I have some great kits on sale right now in the store. Time 4 School and Victorian Garden are on final Clearance and are just $2.00 each.




Are you Plum Ready for Christmas? I'm not ready but my kit is 50% off right now. Feeling Fall and Autumn Wind are also 50% off in November.



Today's gift is some fun elements that match my Mothers Garden kit. I didn't do a preview so you will have to download them to try them out.
Sorry, this link has expired.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much!

Anonymous said...

Thank You Tracy for your Wonderful Gifts......

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Hope your having a great time today!!!
TY so very much!!!!!!