Saturday, November 10, 2007

It's Saturday morning, well afternoon ...

Hi all,



Shopping was great yesterday even though we had a few disappointments. The Disney outlet store closed. We were traumatized. That was the best store in the mall. We eventually recovered and I got quite a bit of Christmas gifts purchased. Mostly for the kids that we buy for and a couple of gifts for my kids. We were very happy that the Lindt Chocolate store was open. I bought more gifts (for adults) and maybe a few things for myself and the family. yummy. I found a comfy pair of black suede shoes for work and some new shirts for myself. I really love the Gap t-shirt I got my 6 year old son. It says, Santa, I can explain... perfect for my boy.

I'll post more later after work and get up my last goodie link for the week. I can't believe a week went by already.

No comments: