Saturday, November 17, 2007

Good bye for now….

This is it… My last post for the week.. Once again I want to thank everyone for taking the time to stop by and leave a hello and smile. I really appreciate it, and I hope you will all continue to drop by TSG Blog and visit our forums. Take the time to check out the crops, challenges and all the other fun activities we have.

I also want to take this opportunity to wish you all a very nice Thanksgiving Holiday…

Ok…. Now for what you have all been looking forward to… This weeks winner of the December Mega Kit designed by TSG Designers. The winner drawn is…….

tabasco7992

A big congrats to you! Enjoy your new kit, a coupon will be on it’s way to you soon… Have a great weekend everyone

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats to Tabatha!!

Tabatha said...

Thanks! I can't believe I won it.

Tabatha

Anonymous said...

Hey congrats to Tabatha...and Dyanna...sorry to see you leave but I'm sure we will see you again.....Anywho...See you at TSG....Hugs enclosed....