Monday, November 5, 2007

It's a Monday....

You know it is Monday when the phones ring off the hook and you can't get anything done. It's also Monday when the photocopier eats the paper instead of just being nice and doing its job. I guess you figured out that I am back at work. Not as nice as being at the beach. Not even close. Even building maintenence is bugging me this morning.

Anyways, I will be posting a new gift for you tonight when I get home from work. I just wanted to check in. I hope your Monday is going better than mine.

5 comments:

Georgia Oliver, Dreams Ink! Digital Designs said...

Oh Tracy, you must be having the same Monday I am. I feel for you! Hugs, Georgia

Jen said...

Sorry your Monday isn't going very smoothly(I'm right there with ya). Hope it gets better! And I can't wait to see the picture from Halloween of everyone from your work :)

Anonymous said...

Hate when office equipment does not behave! Wishing you a smoother Tuesday and rest of the week.

Cher said...

Oh, dear!
Tracy Girl now I am worried - will you keep today;s up a while longer so we can grab it tomorrow after dinner?! laaaaughing at myself - what a doofus I am! BUT!!! Still worried!
Hugs - Cher~Austin, Texas
Mudder to Leslie Hasenkamp

Jen said...

As it has been stated before...any goodies given away here will be left up for 24 hours from the time they are posted to give everyone a chance to grab them!