Saturday, November 24, 2007

My Last Day

Well here it is, my last day of blogging! I hope you have all enjoyed my chattering!! And I hope I didn't bore you all so much you won't come look at this blog anymore!! Cheryl and Robin will not like me anymore if that were to happen!!!!! Well fear not, tomorrow you will find someone much more interesting than me!! For my final day I would like to offer you all a big surprise, however unfortunatly I havn't got it ready yet so I need you all to check back a little later on after I have had time to package it up and get it uploaded for you. I am sure you find it worth returning for and I am sorry that I didn't get it finished in time!! I'll leave my last day short and sweet and bid you all a farewell for the time being. Thankyou all for listening to all my blabbering on!!

~ Kristina

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kristina, it was very nice getting to know you a little! I hope you and yours have wonderful holidays!