Wednesday, November 28, 2007

Is it Wednesday already??

Sorry I'm a bit late today with the post, but it's ballet day. We also went and ordered Ragan's cake for her birthday party on Sunday. She picked out a Hannah Montana cake much to my husband's chagrin. He has just started to realize that she a little girl not a baby anymore. Boy, he doesn't know what he's in for LOL! She cracks me up. Last night she asked if we could go to the "drink place" before ballet this morning. I had NO clue what she was talking about. She went on to say "you know, that place we always go to? The drink place with chocolate drinks?" Ahhh now it was dawning on me! She meant Starbucks. The funny part is, we have been there all of 1 time, but in her 5 year old mind that 1 time translated into always LOL. Isn't it great to be a kid??

I'm trying to get all my cleaning done so I can get the Christmas tree up this weekend. I always have such a beautiful tree, it's my favorite thing about the holidays. Putting up the tree and decorating always puts me in such a festive mood and really gets me ready for the holiday headache that looms ahead lol. Ugh I have not even started my shopping, I've been too busy with birthday preparations to even think about Christmas shopping!

I decided today I'd issue a little challenge. Post a layout using any TSG kit about what your favorite part of the holiday season is! Leave a comment here with a link to your layout and your TSG member name and I'll send you a little goodie :)

2 comments:

Jen said...

What a GREAT challenge, Michelle! I can't wait to see everyone's layouts!!
I know what you mean about putting up the tree. I LOVE putting up the Christmas tree!

Dorann said...

Michelle, how funny that Ragan chose to have a Hannah Montana cake. My daughter has been asking me for tickets to the Hannah Montana concert that is going to be here in a week. She'll be five on Tuesday. Where do our little girls go so quickly.

Dorann