Friday, November 2, 2007

TGIF!!!!!!!!!!!

Good morning! Coming to you this morning with more peace of mind because my floors are sparkling clean. I wasn't able to accomplish quite as much as I wanted to, but I did get a lot done and feel much better as a result. Of course my back sure doesn't feel better! :(

Thanks for the great comments all week and especially some insight and ideas yesterday as to what you ladies are looking for in kits. Looks like color themes are a big interest. That's wonderful news for me because I LOVE color. That was my favorite part of my graphic design courses in college. We learned how to mix any color from the basic colors. Can I tell you how many times I've used that in my own home when painting accent pieces, shelves, etc.? I learned real fast that I could make any color paint I wanted to match from the basic colors, black and white. Hmmm maybe I should work for a hardware or paint store... hehe

Last night we had our first high school hockey meeting and got Ollie all registered, sized for jerseys, warm up jacket, hockey bag, etc. I came away with an empty checkbook but one super happy kiddo. He was so excited last night that he had a terrible time getting to sleep. I love to see him beaming from ear to ear. One of life's greatest treasures. Of course I also came away with fundraisers for cookie dough, candles, sweatshirts, a bus trip to Atlantic City, etc. Good news is I managed to keep my forever raising hand from raising up and volunteering for anything at this point. Believe me, I put in way more time than most with every team, better not to be jumping up and down and bringing on even more right away! LOL


Today I'm going to show you previews of two of my favorite kits, maybe because they were my first two kits. Shades of Summer Bright was inspired by those little sunglass pins you get at Margaritaville and Cheeseburger in Paradise in your drinks. I love the towel, silver hanger and embroidered words in this kit. Shades of Summer Light is a "sister" kit with lighter colors for those that don't like the bold colors of Bright. I LOVE the elements in this kit. These are kits I go back to time and time again for our Myrtle Beach vacations.






I don't know if you've seen my Dream Your Own Monogram kits, but I love Dream Your Own Monogram for Spring and Summer because they coordinate so nicely with these kits.




I've loved being here this week and am sad that tomorrow will be my last day. Good news is if you're ever in the mood to see what I'm rambling on about on any given day you can always catch up with me on my blog.


Here is today's treat:


Sorry, this link has expired.


Have a fantabulous Friday!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for part 6 of Spooky Dreams. Hope you have a great weekend.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for part 6!!!!
Hope you have a great weekend!!!

Michelle said...

Thank you very much!! Have a wonderful weekend!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for part 6 of this cute mini kit. Have a super weekend!

Anonymous said...

thank you very very much.