Monday, March 31, 2008

One of THOSE Days!

Well, it has been one of THOSE kinds of days for me. Seems like every thing I touch doesn't go well. And since one of those things that hasn't gone well is the TSG Newsletter, I am having to bow out again today on the blog. I was up last night until about midnight working on it, and was better than half way through with it when I went to bed. I guess I was a little TOO tired and I evidently forgot to save all that work (how in the WORLD did I forget to save it???)!!! So here I just logged on to try and finish the newsletter to find out that I have to pretty much start from the beginning again. And since it is already almost 8:30pm my time, I need to get off here and do some frantic work if I want to have it out tomorrow.

I will be back tomorrow, and hopefully with a more decent blog entry. Sorry everyone!

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Oh no Jen, thats terrible. Hope the rest of your night goes better than today has :( We will be happy for the newsletter whenever it comes out, not to worry. Hope things smoothe out for you and you have a better rest of the week!
Hugs, Robbi