Thursday, February 7, 2008

Another Morning

Whew, Dean just woke me up about 45 minutes ago and I slept like a rock. This is good since I have a tendency to have insomnia and even have been on sleeping meds before. I finally stopped taking them after trying many different kinds. They all make me drowsy during the day and that is just not okay with me. Besides I am on too much medication as it is.

Dean, informed me that John was up most of the night with a fever again. I got some tylenol down him as he was shaking like a leaf. His temp was 103 degrees again. My heart is breaking to see him this way. He is sleeping now and I am sitting next to him as I write this. Another long day ahead. At least I got my two kits submitted for the store so I can take it easy today and just take care of my baby. Yes, I know he is 18. I just had a thought today is his 19th birthday. I knew it was this week but with him sick and all I havent kept track of the date. Now, I really feel bad for him. Sick and running a fever on his birthday. Poor Guy. He normally loves his birthday. He loves the candles on his cake and blowing them out. The presents (Thats what I like the presents! lol). Well, we will not say anything to him and just celebrate when he is better.

I am still in shock that I am actually a designer now and that people are really enjoying my designs. I appreciate all of your comments on the Valentine's Kit. I wasnt sure about how it would be received it is a little different than my regular style. Glad you all were ooooing and awing over it. It makes me feel a little more secure about this designing thing and that I can do it and that I am good at it. It is hard to put yourself out there. You dont know whether people will like it or stomp all over something you have worked so hard on. You women rawk!!

Today I will probably just sit here and do some layouts. That way you can see my kits in action.
I was going to do this yesterday but time just seemed to slip through my fingers yesterday. I do have the previews of my Chocolate Silk Add-On to share with you.

Photobucket and

Photobucket I love this kit. It was so fun to make and I hope you love it as much as I do. See how many elements are in this pack. More papers too. Not all of the elements are shown in the preview. I ran out of room. So with some of them like the ribboms is there was more than one I did not show it. I cant wait to see what you all can do with it.

Make sure that when you upload your layouts if you use one of my kits including the Mega Kit that you put it in my Gallery too. I would love to see your work!

Well, I am going to cut it short for today so I can baby my son. Here is your link for todays freebie.

Photobucket Here is your link: Sorry this link has expired

Thanks for coming by this morning and I will blog more later this evening for tomorrow. Hope you all have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi April...Sorry to hear that your son is sick again....And ya' know what...No matter how old they are they are still your babies...I have a son that will be 50 next year and he is still my baby as is all my children....I LOVE your Valentine kit....The colors are just gorgeous...I really DO appreciate the time and talent you put into your kits....I hafta run again....Hope your baby gets well for good real soon dear....Hugs enclosed....

Robbi and Mike said...

Good Morning April, sorry to hear that JP still has that fever,poor baby, is he prone to ear or throat infections? I ask since you have not said if he has flu type symptoms as that is going around now too? I sure hope it starts coming down, and staying down!
Love your beautiful add-ons, my they are gorgeous!
Thank you for the next pieces of FHC, very very nice! Hugs

Lois B said...

Thank you for Part 5. Somehow I didn't get part 4 even though I read your blog yesterday. Now the link doesn't work :( I know I am getting old. Sometime I get so wrapped up in reading a blog I forget to download the part offered. I am going to have to be more awake!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

I'm so sad to hear that he's not feeling any better!!!
Will keep him in my prayers!!!!!
TY so very much for the beautiful part 5!!!!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thanks for sharing another link. Sorry John Paul is sick again; hopefully he'll be up and about and ready to blow out those birthday candles SOON, but in the meantime, have fun scrapping some LOs!

Michelle said...

Thank you!!