Monday, February 11, 2008

Monday

**FYI: If you are here to get a "reward" for reading "so much", you might as well move on to the next blog. If you are looking for a daily download, please go visit TSG's HERE and grab the next piece of the beautiful kit by Karen Wallace.

Ok, for those of you that are here to keep updated on what is happening around TSG, sorry about that little intro. It seems some people don't realize that this blog isn't here to just hand things out :) Anyway....moving on....

Hope you all are staying warm and safe in your area. We are getting ice/sleet/freezing rain here this morning and just hoping that there aren't massive power outages like we had last year. I think they are still calling for 1/2 inch of ice along with a possibility of 4+ inches of sleet. Yucky!

For those of you that joined April here last week, I wanted to make sure you saw the post regarding JP she put up late last night in the TSG Forum HERE:
"I ended up taking John Paul to the emergency room today with 106 temp. It just spiked out of nowhere again. It ends up he has Pnemonia in one lung. While we were in the ER his oxygen dropped down to 70% and his blood gas was not good. They gave him oxygen and as of 8:00PM tonight it was back up to 100% He is in Intensive Care for the night at least we will know more tomorrow. He has had two doses of some pretty strong antibiotic and have put two huge bags of glucose in him. He had gotten that dehydrated again. I will be out of comission until he gets out of the hospital. I may pop in now and then. I hope to bring my laptop to the hospital to have something to do but it depends on how sick he is. I forgot my meds at home so I had to come home anyway and only one person can stay the night with John so Dean will stay with him tonight. I am going to try to get some sleep. I will try to let you know how he is doing at least. I will let you know when I know.

In the meantime please pray for him that the Lord will touch him with his healing hand.

Thanks so much!"

So PLEASE, everyone, keep JP, April and Dean in your thoughts & prayers!! April, you all are in my prayers!! *HUGS*

Don't forget the "Easy as 1,2,3 Crop with Cheryl" TOMORROW at 2pm EST in the TSG Chatroom HERE
Here's how it works.
1) Cheryl will feature a NEW kit (on sale of course, AND very affordable)
2) Cheryl give out coordinating pieces during the course of the crop
3) Post your layout using the featured kit and get a coordinating Add On for your posting bonus.
Do you work outside the home? You can still participate by posting a layout with the featured kit. Once you've done that, you'll receive the coordinating crop freebies as well as the posting bonus.
How easy is that??!! You can watch the forum HERE for more information.

Well, I guess I will go try to find something to help keep my oldest occupied today since they just closed the schools around here for the day due to the icey conditions. Hope you all have a good Monday!!

10 comments:

Lois B said...

Please keep us informed as to how JP is doing. After reading the blog all week I feel as if I really know him.

My prayers are with JP and family. I pray he will soon be well enough to go home and that Dean and April will be given strength and courage as Jp heals.

Robbi and Mike said...

Oh my goodness, Jen, you sure dont need that kind of weather. Hope it doesnt get too bad.
Our prayers are with April and JP that he will get better soon.
Have a great day now ;) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Hope you are having a good Day Jen.....Gosh I feel sooo bad for poor April....JP is definitely in my prayers....Its no fun to have a sick child especially a downs child...the hospital is the right place for him to be right now....We are having some really weird weather here in Wisc....Had 20.3 " of snow last Wed....Down to 12 below Zero Sat. nite and now today we are to get another 3-6" of snow again...YIKES !!....Don't know where we will put it....Well I have to run....Sending some Luv...

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

PLEASE TELL CAROL THAT I'M KEEPING THEM ALL IN MY PRAYER'S ALONG WITH HUGS FOR THEM ALL!!!!!!!
So sorry for shouting!!!!!!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

THANK YOU for the JP update - I don't normally have time to check out forums, and would never have known how bad he's getting. I'll be adding him to my prayer list.

trexmouse said...

Just want to add my thoughts and prayers for JP and the entire family. I hope that he gets better soon!!

Unknown said...

yes please keep us informed on JP. Good thoughts are heading his way. I hope he has a speedy recovery.
thanks for letting us know.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for keeping us posted on the welfare of John Paul. Thank you also for making this an interesting place to stop by everyday, with or without a freebie.... but thanks for those as well :) have a great day

krissej69 said...

I've been reading the blog all week and was hoping JP had gotten better. So sorry to hear he's in the hospital, he's in my thoughts and I hope he gets better real soon. My thoughts are with you too April because having to go through seeing your child sick is just awful, just know many people have you guys in their thoughts including me. Stay strong!

Anonymous said...

Sending up prayers for John Paul and his family! Will check out the forum for updates. Thanks for mentioning his sickness here.
Also, I am one who appreciates SO much that we are kept up to date on challenges, etc. going on around TSG!
It's hard for me to have time to read all the posts and keep up with everything!
I hope the weather doesn't get too bad where you are. We are under severe watches now and I'm hoping it misses us this time. Last week we had hail up to 2-3/8in...and expecting more hail this storm..ugh.
I want to say thanks to YOU for all the work you do at TSG! and Thanks for taking time to post for us here!