Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Wednesday

Another late entry, sorry about that folks. We were able to come back to a nice and toasty warm house this morning. *cheer* There are still almost 3,000 people in our city without power tonight though. We had a sunny day today and there was a LOT of melting today and they are calling for tomorrow to be in the 50's. Hopefully most, if not all, of the ice will be melted by the end of tomorrow...especially since we have another storm moving in tomorrow night/Friday morning! Anyway, when we got home this morning, our DSL wasn't working :( I tried what I knew to do, but now luck. Which mean no interent access for me until my hubby got home. He had to reconfigure the router (it lost all it's settings for some reason) and now we are back in business :)

Since it is late, I will leave you with a quick reminder that tomorrow evening is the Paper Patch Crop at 9pm in the TSG Chatroom. See all the information HERE.

I will also give you a preivew of the Very Valentine Add-On I will be sharing with you all tomororw. :)

There have been no new updates on John Paul posted in the TSG Forum by April, but lets not forget them during this rough time.

Now I will leave you for now and see you tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I could have swore that I left a message today....Someone must have been real hungry......We are soooo tired of all the snow we have been getting and now we are supposed to get yet another biggie Sunday...Yikes...could someone please come and dig me out !!! I still am keeping JP in my Prayers..Not much else is newsy enough to put down here...Have a Great Day Dear....