Sunday, February 10, 2008

Hi Again :)

I am SO glad that April volunteered to host last week! You all owe her a HUGE "thank you" because it saved you from two weeks in a row of listening to my rambles ;) I really enjoyed working with her in the TSG Mentor program and then I was able to learn even more about her last week. She has just jumped right in here at TSG and I am so excited to have her as part of the team!

The last time I hosted the blog, I remember ending with a hope that I didn't loose you all during my time...and I said you wouldn't want to miss the next couple of hostesses. I hope you all enjoyed getting to know more about Lynn, DeDe and April as much as I did.

I don't have anything much to share today, sorry. Last night was the first time in over a week that I was able to get more than 2 or 3 hours sleep. My youngest has been fighting pneumonia and nights are the worst for him :( Last night he slept the whole time in his own bed without waking up every couple of minutes in coughing fits. Which ment sleep for me too :) *cheer* I am REALLY going to try to get a little something together for you all for Valentine's Day though (there now that I said it I HAVE to do it - lol). For today I will leave you with a picture of my older son out in the snow the week before last...all 2-3 inches we had of it. Not much, but the most we have had this winter so he was so excited to go play in it for awhile. In the picture he was trying to throw snow at me, but having difficulty since I had him bundled up so much - lol.
Have a great Sunday and talk with you all tomorrow!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen! I'm so glad to hear that your youngest is getting well and that you're getting rest. The pic of your oldest is very cute. Love the story behind it. The shot tells the story very well.

Unknown said...

I hope your youngest feels better soon. You know little kids love snow it doesn't have to be much snow. Can't wait to see what Valentine goody you have for us.

Anonymous said...

grrrrrrrrrrrrrroan.. really? plz reward us for reading so much!!

Jen said...

Well "anonymous" no one was making you read "so much". And if you are looking for a daily download, please check the TSG forum for that. :)

Michelle said...

Jen i hope the little one is feeling better soon! I know what a pain it is when they are sick. Cutie patootie pic of the snowbunny :)

Anonymous said...

Jen: I am so glad your little one is getting better. Mine is in the hospital in ICU with Pnemonia. Dean stayed with him tonight at the hospital because I was with him all day today and he was so worried, (that's why Im still up) but I felt that he would sleep better at the hospital if he could be with John. when I left his oxygen was at 100% tons better than earlier in the ER.
On another subject - Thank you so much for your wonderful compliments. You are a sweetheart Jen! Give your little guy a big hug from me! again I am so glad he is getting better.