Friday, February 8, 2008

Last Day!

I'm kinda sad that today is my last day blogging. This has been such an awesome experience! You all have been so wonderful. I appreciate all of the support you have given to me this week. Ya know God knew that I would need you this week when he whispered in my ear to take the blog for Jen this week. It has been a rough week! Your support has made it just that bit eaiser.

One of you asked if JP has a lot of ear and throat infections. He really hasnt. He very rarely gets this sick for this long. He even had a flu shot this year. I havent been as good as I should in past years about getting him his flu shot. He would get sick but only a cold no fever. Then this year I get him a flu shot and he has had the flu twice. This time about 10 times worse than the first time. At least I was mostly done with my designing for the week so I was able to spend the time I needed with John. His appetite still hasnt come back yet. I think he may be getting a sore throat or has had one all along. He is better today then yeaterday.

I forgot to tell you that my DH brought me an Orchid Plant home yesterday. He said he knew it had been a really tough week for me and knew how much I loved Orchids. The Orchids are probably about 3 - 4 inches. There are two three spikes. Only one spike is completly in bloom. It is beautiful. I have it on my desk here by my computer. It will make me happy for quite awhile. I have had bloom last for over 3 months before.

I have a layout to share with you. It is made with my Bearly Valentines Day Kit. I did this layout for the Snap a Masterpiece Challenge. The challenge is to scrap a picture you love that did not turn out. so the picture in this layout is not that good. That challenge is found here:
http://www.scrappinggarden.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3215
You should try it out it is fun!

Here is my layout:
Photobucket This is a great picture of my husband and JP. I am just sad that it came out too dark. I tried to lighten it several ways with no real sucess.. This picture depicts the great love that my husband has for John. He was leaning over whipering in his ear.

Now it is about time for me to say adieu for now. I will be back on March 2nd. Until then here is your download for today. A Sample of my Bearly Valentines Day Kit

Sorry, this link has expired

You can find this kit here:

http://scrappinggarden.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1880

Thanks for reading and putting up with me this week. Thanks for your loving comments and support not only of my designing but personally too. You all RAWK!!! TSG Ladies are the best!
See you in March!

9 comments:

Michelle said...

Thank you!!

Unknown said...

I'm so glad that the week is ending on a better note for you! It's been great getting to know you and I look forward to "meeting" you here on the TSG blog again. :-)
Thanks so much for all the great goodies!

Anonymous said...

Hate to say Buh-Bye Dear...It's been a wonderful Week with you.....Boy...on Orchid plant...What a Wonderful DH you have...You'll have to take a pix of it and scrap it.....Hope John gets better real soon....Gotta Go...My son, DIL and Grandson are coming over today...Haven't seen them since Christmas and Boy am I looking forward to seeing my DGS..Have a Great Week-end and Take care Sweetie....

Anonymous said...

That is so sweet of your husband to give you an orchid. Great spot to put April. Thanks for a wonderful blog week. Lynn R

Robbi and Mike said...

Thank you for the cute samples of your new kit. So glad JP is on the mend. The reason I asked about ears and throat is that my youngest daughter would get these termendously high fevers within minutes go into convulsions and I'd have to put her in a luke warm tub and slowly add cool water to bring down the temp quickly - and always turned out to be ear infections. Thank God she grew out of this phase! (after many trips to the ER etc) Hope you have a better weekend than the week. Take care and I'll be droppin by your blog to check on ya - HugsRobbi

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for sharing this very pretty page!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

That was so sweet of Hubby!!!!
Will keep JP in my prayer's!!!!!
TY so very much for this lovely sampler!!!!!!!!!!

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thanks for hosting the blog this week, even among all your trials, and you even shared goodies with us all week - too too kind!

Anonymous said...

THanks for all the freebies and for blogging this week!