Sunday, February 24, 2008

Busy, Busy and More Busy

I'm Here! Sorry it took so long to get to today's blog, but did I mention I was busy? I originally signed on to take this week because I wanted to let you know that I'll be have a month long sale to celebrate my birthday, my husband's birthday and our wedding anniversary. I also have 3 nieces, 2 cousins, a brother-in-law and an uncle who are also celebrating birthdays in March. My husband, his niece and my niece celebrate their birthdays on the 9th!!! My birthday is the day before and our wedding anniversary is on the 11th, which is also Cheryl McCain's Birthday (she's not related, but a family member of TSG). Remember those logic problems in math... This sounds just like it.




I'm trying to get a lot of things done before the end of February because I have to take a time-out from designing and spend a lot of my time designing an elementary school yearbook. It is due a month from tomorrow and I just finished making the kit that I will use in it..hmmm about an hour ago. I even take some of the school event photos, like the Sock Hop I went to Friday night.



The kit I made (I'll show you previews tomorrow) contained 261 pieces!!! I made two kits from it. One kit is called "Funky Fresh" and it will be the kit for the March SticKit to Me Swap. We will be making CD layouts or 4x4 layouts. If you make a CD SticKit... you'll receive all the CD SticKits. If you just make the 4x4 layout, you'll get all the 4x4 layouts... and yup you guessed it. If you make one of each, well... you're going to have a fantastic album. We ended up with 34 stickits in our last swap. I've made some samples already and will show you tomorrow different ways you can display them. The other kit is called, "Celebration." It has over 100 pieces and will be my own promotional kit you'll get free if you purchase $10 of my kits (in one order) during March.



Okay, gotta go. I am helping my son with his science experiment. It has to do with driving while talking on your cell phone. We won't be driving for real, but using a video game with a steering wheel and pedals.



Please, if you have any questions that you would like to know about me, please ask.... please give me something to talk about tomorrow...
:)



Here are a couple of elements that didn't make it into any kits. These elements coordinate with my Overflowing Heart kit (Braving the Elements Challenge), Passion kit (Extra posting bonus), Dreamy Days kit (March Club kit) and Rugged Charm (TSG March Promotional kit).


Get your Sorry the Link has expired here
See you tomorrow!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn.....Good morning...Sounds like you have a lot of gift giving ahead Huh ?? LOL...and it sure does sound like you have your plate filled to overflowing....I saw that you went to the kids Sock Hop...gosh I haven't heard that since my Sock Hop days back in the dark ages...LOL....Anywho...good to see you girl....Gotta run...literally...its my treadmill time...see ya' 2moro and have a Great Day !!

Anonymous said...

Where are my manners...Forgot to say Thanx for the gifts Dear....Haven't seen them yet but just know I will LOVE them....

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for these lovely samples!!!!
You sure do have alot on your plate!!!
But do take some you time!!!
HUGS!!!!!!

Robbi and Mike said...

Your March sounds like my July.
Take it one day at a time and enjoy. Thank you for the gift also! Hugs!