Friday, February 15, 2008

I Love Fridays!

Even though I don't work outside the home right now, I still LOVE Fridays!! Our week is usually very busy running from place to place and I enjoy the usual slower pace of the weekend. Normally my Saturday morning would be spent running errand while my hubby stays home with the boys. Ahh...I LOVE that time to myself! I know, I'm not really by myself since I am surrounded by strangers...but I think you know what I mean :) Well, this Saturday that won't be happening *sigh* My hubby flies out early tomorrow morning for a business trip to Florida for a week. My parents were suppose to be coming to visit for the weekend, but my mom has come down sick. So...it will just be me and the 2 little guys until next Saturday afternoon! OH BOY! Maybe I'm not so in love with this Friday - lol!

Hope you all had a very nice Valentine's Day! It sounds like April's was a very good one since John Paul finally got to come home!! Here is her update from last night about JP in case you missed it:
"I just wanted to give you all another update on John Paul. We are home finally earlier this evening. He is doing much much better. He has his color back as well as being able to get around and be stable. He is continent again. The Dr. said that if he is feeling well enough he could go back to school on Monday. I was like WoW!!! He is doing well. I thank everyone for their thoughts and prayers and I ask that you pray for a little while longer that there will be no relapses. I am so grateful for you all. Thank you again for your support. You all RAWK!!Hugs, and Happy Valentines Day!!"
It is SO wonderful when your kiddos get all better! It appears that for now my two are finally over what they had been fighting. Zach appears to have gotten over his bought with pneumonia very well (hopefully JP's goes as well!). I am praying that we are over the junk for this cold/flu season.

It seems with so many fighting the old cold/flu bugs, TSG forums have gotten a little quite, but there have been plenty of wonderful layouts posted in the Gallery!! So if you get a chance, head over to the TSG Gallery and check them out. And while you are their, why not leave some encouragement for your fellow scrappers!

Hope you have a Fantastic Friday!!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for posting the update on John Paul and the health of your kiddies! I will keep all of you in my thoughts and prayers.