Monday, February 4, 2008

Monday Nite Intro Crop Post Add-On

How remise of me not to mention my own crop!!! Actually Michelle Rodriquez is hosting it. She will be introducing Myself, Jen Alexander, Pammy Yates, and Diann Suner as new Designers coming from the Mentoring Program that TSG held. We did a Mega Kit Collaboration and here are the previews of that kit

Photobucket

Photobucket

It is on sale right now for 50% off!! $3.49 What a deal! Then to top that off come to the crop for some more freebies!!! Then for even more prizes Do a layout with the kit or the freebies given out. Post it in the gallery and presto more freebies!!! Come to the crop tonight at 9:00PM Eastern time for all of the details! See you there!!

Now don't forget to scroll down for todays post and the second piece of the Faith, Hope, Charity Mini Kit.

Have a great day and again hope to see you tonight!

***Note from Jen***
The crop will be held in the TSG Chatroom: http://www.scrappinggarden.com/chat.html

4 comments:

Unknown said...

I hope to be there.

Anonymous said...

Is there a link to the 'Crop'? I'd love to come!

Anonymous said...

Hi April, I'm already in front of my computer so that I won't forget. I even reminded my boys to let me know... see ya soon

Robbi and Mike said...

I hope to be there too April!