Friday, February 1, 2008

Friday....

Yay it's Friday! I hope everyone's week was good! I'm so grateful for the opportunity that I have had this week to host the blog! It's been tons of fun and I am totally loving your comments! Thank you so much and I'm so happy that you have enjoyed the quickpages!

Sweetheaven wanted to know about me as a person. :)

I would like to know how long you have been married to the wonderful hubby of yours and how many kids you have and their ages.

My hubby is named Joey and we have been married for over 8 years (9 years in June). We met in St. George, Utah when we were going to Dixie College. We dated for a year and a half, most of that time it was a long distance relationship as Joey moved to Salt Lake City to work and I stayed to finish school. But we were married in June 1999 and I'm so happy that I am married to the most wonderful man in the world. We have 2 children, JJ (6), and Beth (2).


Oh and by the way, I am totally loving the new look to the blog! Aren't all of you? Great work Michelle! LOVE IT!


I've had kind of a bad day today, so I think I'm going to just keep this short tonight. I'm tired and I just want to wake up and start a new day. So I'll leave you with a quickpage by my CT member, Rebecca. Please come back for my final day of hosting tomorrow and leave me some questions and comments! Thanks for everything!

SORRY THIS LINK HAS EXPIRED

11 comments:

Tabatha said...

Sorry to hear about your bad day. I hope tomorrow (well today) is better for you.

I love the new look of the blog!

Thanks for day 6 QP. I'm sure I'll love it too.

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the freebie. I just wanted to say that I love the new Blog Header.. gorgeous!

Sharon Kay said...

Hope your day today is a better one! Thank you to you and Rebecca for the quick page!

It's been fun reading the blog this week. I've really been enjoying your kits and can't wait to see the new ones. Have a great weekend!

Unknown said...

Thank you Rebecca for the quickpage and thank you Dede for posting the link. I hope you got some sleep and today will be a better day . Ok last question LOl
If you have any free time what do you like to do?

Unknown said...

Yes, I really like the new look to the blog ... I find it easier to read with my "old eyes" :-/. And the new header is beautiful.
Thanks for all the goodies and all the insights into your life. I feel like I have made a friend this week. And of course, thanks to you and to your CT team for all the goodies!!!

Anonymous said...

I am so sorry yesterday was a bad day for you. I do hope today and this weekend is MUCH better for you. Take care of yourself!! Many thanks to you and to Rebecca for the QP!!

Dracowin said...

I love the new look too!
Many thanks to you and Rebecca for the QP!
I hope the new day is a much better one for you.

Anonymous said...

Hi ....Well I finally got on...been having server probs the last 2 days....Sorry to hear you had a bad day....Go rest Dear and we will talk to you tomorrow...and Yep...i Love the new Blog Look...very pretty....Thanks Rebecca for the Great QP..and DeDe thanks Dear for posting it for us...Muah....Go Rest !!!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

LOVE the new look!!!!!!!!!!
Alot easier to read without the dark BG!!!
So sorry to hear your having a bad day sure hope it ends on the goodside!!!!!
HUGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
TY both so very much for another AWESOME QP!!!!!!!!!!

Robbi and Mike said...

Like the new look DeDe, nice and easy to read! Thanks again for the stickit! Hope you have a better day tomorrow :) Hugs!

Anonymous said...

I hope your days are getting brighter now...if not...go get some more rest!
We all have bad days and just need to get away and take care of ourselves, at least every once in a while =)
Take the time you need, DeDe...after all, we're not going anywhere!
I do love the new blog header..it's made with a beautiful kit! Great job!
Thanks to you and your team for all the great gifts! Thank you for sharing yourself with us this week! We really appreciate you.
Hugs!