Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Funky Fresh

Well I said I finished the kit that I'll be using for the yearbook yesturday, well I just finished 9 stickits that will be part of the SticKit to Me Swap starting March 1st. The kit is called Funky Fresh. Here is a little preview. The kit has over 150 items and will be 50% off for the entire month of March. Many of my other kits will be 39% to celebrate my 39th birthday. I will also have kits on clearance for $2.00.



I didn't get to make you a sample of a CD album, but I did make 9 CD Stickits that will be the beginning of the Swap. I would like to add 4x4 SticKits to the swap for those who can't create CD layouts or aren't interested in them. I'll make the 4x4's tomorrow.


Also during March, If you purchase $10 worth of my kits on one invoice, you'll get a coordinating promotional kit free. It's called Celebration and here's another small preview of that. It has over 100 items and the price after March will be $7.15.
Well I have to go to bed and prepare for tomorrow. I will have some moms here and will teach them how to use the yearbook software program. I hope they bring food...lol.
Oh yeah, thanks for the comments. Grammadiane, good for you that you're on the treadmill. I need some motivation. I plan to make a goal on my birthday. Kind of a 1 year journey to 40. I want to lose a total of 39 pounds and/or inches lost by my 40th bday.
And yes, Sharon, I definitely plan to have more ME time as that is one of my many "journey to 40" goals.
Talk to you all tomorrow.




6 comments:

Lois B said...

This kit looks like a really fun one to work with. I hope I can join in on the stick it challenge.

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sweetie...Gosh that kit looks Fab....Love the colors and all the Cool elements....Well we did get more snow last night but only about 2".......We are really in a cabin fever mode...About the Treadmill...I usually go 3 days a week for about half to ¾ of a mile each time...Its not alot but enough to get some exercise....Hubby is home today and already yelling for Breakfast....He's taking me out...Yeah...Have a Great day and see ya' 2moro.....Hugs coming your way...

Tina Bentley said...

wow these are fabulous. love the CD stickits. the kit looks bright and fun. can't wait for March.

Pammy said...

Your kits are so bright and cheerful! Love them!!! I've been seeing those CD stickits around, but haven't tried them. Will you include instructions on how to use them? --- Let me check earlier posts - you might have already done that! :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Lynn! I love the kit for the stickit challenge!! You are doing so great. It always seems when we have a block when we get past it we are full of new creative ideas!!

Wish I could see the Annual when you get finished with it. I bet you will do a great job!

Anonymous said...

The kit looks great! I love the colors!