Tuesday, February 19, 2008

What's Happening at the Garden

I just wanted to remind everyone that tomorrow evening, Wednesday, February 20th, at 10pm EST will be "Sketch by Design" with Michelle Rodriguez. She will be featuring her "My Love" kit which will be on sale February 17th - 21st for only $3.00!

The Featured Sketch for the crop can be seen HERE (& I will put it here too):

Post your layout in the Sketch by Design Gallery by Midnight, Wed, February 28th (EST) using any kit and receive a Posting Bonus. Post your layout using Michelle's "My Love" Kit and recieve an additional bonus that you are sure to love!
*************************
ALSO...
The newest Blueprint of My Garden Challenge was posted yesterday and will run for a month!! Be as creative as you would like. Just remember to keep to the basic Blueprint.

HERE is this month's Blueprint for you to follow when creating your LO:

Post your LO's to the Blueprints of my Garden Gallery.

Don't forget to go back to the Blueprints of My Garden thread in the forum and post the link to your LO to receive your posting reward!

No comments: