Tuesday, February 5, 2008

Report On John Paul

Okay, first off I have now re-read my post from last nite. OMGosh!! I am so sorry my spelling and grammer are horrible. I really must have been tired! Please forgive me. I really am not a moron!!

Second, I wanted to let you all know how John Paul is. Dean got home with John around Midnight Pacific Time. John just has a really bad virus. They put one huge bag of fluids in him to because he was so dehydrated. Poor guy. He does seem to be a little more perky today but is still running a fever. He slept until over 11:00 AM today. I am glad he slept so long. He slept with me again last night but went right to sleep. I got a good night sleep too.

At least I know that it is just a virus. They totally did the once over on him. X-rays and blood work, urineaylisis. The whole bit. It is hard when your child is non verbal. They cant answer questions or tell you where it hurts. John has learned very minimal sign language so it does get tough. Anyway, I will blog more tonight. Make sure to scroll down and read the entry from last night so you can get your freebie.

2 comments:

Jen said...

Glad to hear that JP was able to get some rest ...and you too! It is so hard when they can't tell you want is hurting. I took my little guy in today and what was just a virus on Saturday is now RSV...MAYBE pneumonia (we have to keep an eye on it) and also an ear infection :( Hope John Paul continues to get better and that his fever ends soon!

Unknown said...

I too am glad to hear JP got some rest and so did you. Glad it is only a virus. Thanks for the 3rd link. I loved the chat last night. thanks again for it.