Saturday, February 23, 2008

Something Special Coming to TSG!

Good Saturday morning everyone! Hope you are all having a nice weekend so far. For my last blogging this week, I wanted to let you in on a little secret of something REALLY special coming to TSG.

On March 15th, the VERY FIRST TSG monthly Kit Club kit will be available!!! Each month 2 TSG Designers and one TSG CT member will create a kit filled with papers, elements, an alpha, wordart, a template and an 8x8 or 4x6 brag book album with covers. The March Kit Club kit has been created by Lynn Reloza and Pamela Yates and I created the brag book album. This is an 8x8 album with regular 8x8 size 2-page SticKits and front & back cover, but I also included a Shutterfly ready version of the album! What this means is that the 2-page spreads are sized to the Shutterfly specifications so all you have to do is add your photos and journaling, upload them to Shutterfly and create your own 8x8 story book for you to order from them. I have also included the front & back cover as well as the spine so it all matches on your book. This past Christmas I created my own 8x8 storybook albums to give to my parents and grandparents and they were a HUGE hit! These albums are such a great quality and I love the 8x8 size since they are so easy to handle and store. Anyway, I got off on a tangent there....
TSG will be selling 3-month, 6-month and 1-year subscriptions for the Kit Club which will give you access to the private forum and the monthly kits. So keep your eyes open for these to go on sale VERY soon!!!

I wanted to thank you ladies for the kind words and prayers for my little guys eye problems. Ok, I need to go get a few things done before my hubby gets home. Have a great Saturday!!

2 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Sounds Great Jen, will surely watch for it. I love my Shutterfly book that dd (jburkhart) gave me for Christmas!
Have a great weekend and dont work too hard!

Anonymous said...

Sounds exciting....I HAVE used shutterfly quite often and have gotten note cards and Collages from them.....They did a beautiful one of our Christmas photos that I have framed and hanging in our livingroom....I'll have to check out this new deal ....Thanks Dear for a great week in your filling in here....Muah and sending Hugs....This has been a very nice weekend for us...a bit nippy but pleasant...tomorrow our winter returns with more snow for the next 2 days...yikes...we are buried already....Have a great sunday....