Monday, February 4, 2008

MONDAY, MONDAY.....

Happy Monday! I know, I know Mondays are the pits right. Here you have had all that rest over the weekend and then it is back to the grindstone. Even though I am a SAHM I feel the same way. I try not to work to much at designing over the weekend and start really working it on Monday. I just dont want to burn myself out. That always seems to be what happens to me. I jump into it at about 200% and it will last for a few months and then I am burnt out. I do not want that to happen with designing. I love it and it keeps me creative.

I dont know exactly what this Monday will hold for me as it seems as though my youngest John Paul (my son with Downsyndrome) is sick again. He is running a pretty big fever. We gave him some tylenol and his fever is down but he is just acting punky. I will wait to see how he is feeling when he wakes up and we may forgo school and have a Drs. Apt instead. I will let you all know tomorrow how it all turns out. I hate when he is sick. He just doesnt understand why he isn't feeling well.

Yesterday, Sunday was quiet except during the game. My DH gets verbal very verbal during football games. I think that must be a man "Thang". lol I scrapped a couple of layouts. Then spent the rest of the day with my DS with his head on his lap. They never want to cuddle unless they are sick, Right? He is very loving most all of the time though. We get many hugs and kisses many times during the day.

Please feel free to leave comments. I love to hear them. I dont know exactly what you would like to know about me or my day so ask away. Let me know what you want to know.

On Tuesday my first kit will be in the store. It is the Mini Kit that I gave out last month on my Personal Blog. If you have it great! If not here is the preview and it will be available Tomorrow for purchase in the store.

Photobucket

I am working on the final business details on the Chocolate Silk Add-on and hopefully it will be available on Friday. I will post the preview tomorrow after I get it finished. It is guarnteed to be a huge add-on. Lots more papers and elements of all kinds.

Here is one of the layouts I did today. It is using the Mini Kit that you are receiving for free this week.

Photobucket

It is a picture of my father Larry and my youngest son John Paul. My dad is 70 in this picture and he is going down the slide with JP!!! Then he wonders why he hurts all of the time!! lol

The journaling/Title reads ...Greatest of these is Charity, 1Corinthians 13:13 from the King James Version.

If I get enough feedback from you all on Faith, Hope, Charity I will make an add-on for this kit too! Let me know what you would like to see in that kit.

Photobucket

Here is the link for part 2 of Faith, Hope, Charity Mini Kit:

http://www.scrappinggarden.com/april/als_FHCharity_Part2.zip


We will be keeping yesterdays link up today until about 1:00pm so if you didnt have a chance to grab it scroll down and grab it now.

Thanks for checking in with me today. I will blog a little later to let you know How John Paul is.

Have a good one and Bye for now!

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

This kit is beautiful....Thank you! :)

Sharon Kay said...

Thank you! It's very pretty. I'd love some more papers (solids are ok too!) and another journaling box? Thank you.

Anonymous said...

Hi Jen....Glad to be spending a little time with you here and get to know you better....That kit is just beautiful and Thank you soooo much for sharing it....I didn't comment yesterday because I just wasn't able to get on the puter for very long and had scads of things to do...Thanks for keeping Link 1 up...That is very much appreciated....I know just what you are going thru with a downs child but than I haven't had to live with one 24/7...I worked at a Handicap orkshp for years and we had many many Downs adults...can be a bit frightful but very rewarding....I becae a Friend for life.....Well Gotta run...thanks again for the 2 links....Muah dear....GD

Robbi and Mike said...

Hi April, sorry JP is not feeling well. I sure hope his fever breaks, thats a worry!
I will try to be at the chat tonite, that looks like a great kit too. I have your Chocolate Silk kit and it is beautiful, thank you! Your new Hope,Faith and Charity kit is so pretty, I love the colors.

Just getting to know you and how your days go is good enough for me, like talkin on the phone to a friend :) Hope you have a good day and JP gets better soon.

Unknown said...

Thank you for link 2. I hope JP feels better soon. ok asking a question or two lol
What made you decide to sell your kits and why The Scrapping Garden?
I love the color of the kit you are giving away this week. I have never been to your blog so maybe you could leave a link and let everyone know where it is at?

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! Thanks so much for sharing with us, it's appreciated very much!!!! Love the colors. Hope John Paul is feeling better.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

Will put John Paul in my prayersalong with a HUG for him!!!!!!
Love the LO!!!!!
TY so very much for the FAB 2nd link!!!!!

Anonymous said...

ank you so much for sharing your work with us. I really appreciate it. I especially like the faith and hope one, (but work as a firefighter and couldn't get all the pieces- will you be selling the kit?)

I hope your son feels better soon.