Sunday, February 17, 2008

Happy Sunday!

I'm glad to be back here "blogging" with you again! I hope your Sunday will be very nice - around here we are pretty laid-back on Sundays. We try to really take "a day of rest" but you know it doesn't always work that way, lol!

Today I want to tell you more about the 2 challenges I host here at TSG. By the way, any of you who haven't yet checked out the TSG challenge forum should really do that. There is something there to interest everybody, plus there is also a forum to help you keep up with doing all of the challenges.

I'm the host for the ABC Challenge where we create 2 layouts per month using a letter of the alphabet plus a theme. There is also an optional element that you can use in your layout. I usually have a kit of mine featured and you receive a posting bonus ( sometimes 2) for posting the link to your layout in the ABC forum. I post the new challenge on the 1st and 16th of each month. Check it out here in the forum -http://http://www.scrappinggarden.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=240

My other challenge is a font challenge called " Can You Face the Type?". I search for free, fun fonts for you to download and use to create a layout. Each challenge lasts for the entire month and you get posting bonuses for this one too! More info is available here in the forum-
http://http://www.scrappinggarden.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=233 .

Check both of these out as well as all of the other challenges in the forums. I'm sure you'll find that it helps with scrappers block when you have a challenge to jump-start your creativity. You'll have fun and also get your pages scrapped!

See you all tomorrow!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Pat....Sooo good to see you here....I love your challenges and participate in both of them....Although I cannot purchase the kits I still enjoy getting in there and working at them....We Too have a laid back Sunday around here...Today we are in the midst of a bad storm pattern...It is now raining and freezing and is to change to snow later today...Think I'll bundle up and watch the Datona 500....Have a Great Day....And Week..Enclosing some Hugs....