Sunday, March 16, 2008

Break in the day

Well...I am back for a bit while my son takes a nap and I thought I would come back and chat for a little bit.

I am very new to designing, but hope it shows that I am a fast learner. I was just upgraded from PSE5 to CS3, so I am trying to learn the new program ASAP. I have been having a great time coming up with new kits and making layouts. It really helps when I make a layout using one of my kits so I can see how versatile it is and if I need to add or take away anything from it. I am considering a CT of just a few people. Being a mom to a 1 year old, designing, and working as a Massage Therapist doesn't leave me much time to make layouts. I like to also make layouts with kits other than mine, so I need to make some time to do that! LOL! It is so rewarding to see layouts made with your designs, so please make sure to share your layouts with the designers. We all appreciate that so much!

I have a few kits I am working on now. I usually have the ideas and colors figured out for various kits, but I try and work on one at a time so I can really focus. I really like the one I just finished, but you will have to wait till next month to see that one! I did my own artwork again, which is a challenge for me since it is on the computer and not a pencil and paper.

I will have some freebies for you this week, so keep checking in. I have a busy working week and I will be helping to get things done for Easter next Sunday.

Make sure you pop in at the TSG forum and get involved in the challenges. I am still trying to catch up with everything going on there. It is a very busy place! The new Kit Club just started up, so check that out too! What a deal! Here is a link for you.

Thats all for now! I will catch up with you later! Thanks for stopping by!
Michelle

No comments: