Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Freebie Day!

Morning all! I am trying to type this with my squirmy son on my lap, so I will keep it short. He doesn't cooperate very well when Mommy needs to use the computer.

I have a SticKit freebie for you today. I made it using my Sweet Daisy Kit which is available in my store at TSG. I adore Daisies, so I am sure I will be making more kits with Daisies in them.


Here are the kit previews:

*link expired*

I have a pretty easy day today since my 2 hour morning client cancelled due to having a sinus infection. I will be going to get a foot reflexology treatment this afternoon - 1 hour on my feet! Gotta love that!

Don't forget about the sale going on till midnight tonight! 34% almost the entire TSG store!

Thank you to those who have left me comments. It is nice to know I am not "talking" to myself! LOL!

Have a great day!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Michelle......WOW..your kit is just beautiful...I too love Daisies....We are having a really yukky rainy day....The good newsis they are shooting Johnny Depps new movie not too far from here...Can't get close enough to see him though....Darn !! Oh well..just to say he walked the streets here is enough for me LOL...Gotta Run...Have a Great Day Sweetie....

Anonymous said...

Oh Dear....Duh....How totally lame of me...Forgot to say Thank You for your Lovely gift.....

Unknown said...

Thanks so much for the stickit! I like daisys too. And no, you are not talking to yourself. I've really been enjoying the TSG blog ever since they started it!

Robbi and Mike said...

LOL Michelle, I sit here with my cat on my lap so I know what thats like, not as bad as a child. Thank you for the gift, dl as I type. Have a great day and see ya tomorrow.

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for he LOVELY QP!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thankyou for your freebie gift and your kit looks yummy. May have to go investigate further. I love the scrapping garden blogspot and getting to meet all the designers so never feel as if you are talking to yourself.