Monday, March 3, 2008

I spoke too soon!!

Yes I did! It is raining today!! :( Of course it rained since I had to go do errands, isnt that always the way? I am a little behind today so I dont have your freebie ready yet. I promise tomorrow I will have one for you all. Also, a few layouts using my new Celtic Dreams Kit.

It will be out tomorrow in my store for 25% off. I even got some stickits made for those of you who do not have a lot of time. Just plop the pictures in below the layout, resize the pics a little and call it done!!

I am now going to begin to work on a baby girl kit. One of my DH's high school students is having a baby within the next month. It is going to be a girl. I have decided I am going to make an 8X8 album for her. So if anything I will have some Stickits to put in the store. Hopefully by the end of the week. Or on Tuesday for sure. I hope. You never know what is going to happen.

In two weeks my Oldest son Marc is coming home on leave. He is in the process of transferring to Balboa Hospital in San Diego. I am so glad he will be closer to home and maybe we will see him more often. He is in the Navy and is an E-5 Corpsman. He was on a fast frigate in Hawaii for three years. He really loved it.

Well, I need to run and eat lunch. Sorry about being so late and being last minute. I will blog tonight again before I go to bed so it will be here bright and early for you East Coasters.

Have a great Day,
Hugs,

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sweetie...Always enjoy your newsy posts...sorry it is raining there....We have had sun for 2 days now...well sort of...It peeks in and out....but hey...any sun is better than the Snow and Ice we had been getting....Don't have much to say today...Looking forward to your post 2moro.....YHave a Good one Dear....Oh by the way...glad to hear your son will be closer to you...thats Great news....Ciao 4 now Dear....