Thursday, March 6, 2008

Today is Better!!

Thank you all for your well wishes and prayers. I am feeling a tad bit better today. This disease is such an up and down thing. The change in the seasons is usually the worst time for me :( . When the weather changes back and forth everyday and the barometric pressure is going crazy, so does my fibromyalgia. I think the hardest part to control is my mood. I have a tendency towards depression anyways and with a chronic pain disorder I go through periods where just getting up in the morning is a fight. Sometimes I just want to give up. Thank goodness and thank God that I have something creative or I would go out of my mind. John also is my light. He fills my heart so full of light and love. Sometimes I think that is why God in his infinite wisdom gave him to me.

Enough of that. I am getting very anxious for my son to come home. I miss him so!! We have so much fun together now that he is an adult. When he comes to visit we are all over going and doing tons of fun stuff. Now that he has a drivers license it is even better. He loves to drive and is very willing to do my errands for me which is a great help considering.

I did something very stupid today. LOL Yesterday was late start for John at school. Yesterday we had a doctors apt. A recheck on his pnemonia. Well, last night when I went to bed I thought today was Wednesday and reset the clock to a later time. OMGosh was I surprised when the bus didnt come, and didnt come, and didnt come! I called upset wanting to know where the bus was. Thank goodness that Candy the lady in charge of the transportation and I are friends. We finally figured out what the problem was: ME!!!! ROFL I apologized and decided to keep John home today. The pain puts me out of my right mind. It is really weird. Even after I start feeling better I still feel like I have cotton stuffed in my brain. An after effect of intense pain my Doc says. It does go away after a few days but in those few days I can do some pretty stupid and funny things! lol

I am working on a few different kits right now. One called Grandma's House. The colors for this kit I took from the Color Challenge and you can get a glimpse there in the forum. Hopefully I will get it posted there today. Karen always comes up with some challenging color palletes for me. I always have to stretch out of my comfort zone. Always a good thing. Pushing the envelope never hurts in the creativity area. You may open up a flood of creativity that was just waiting in your brain to be tapped. Also, I am on the Mega Kit Design Team for April and also have The Promotional Kit coming up and that will be Bette's Butterflies. Then Marsha and I have out kit for next months chat coming up also. It will be an Easter Theme so make sure to start collecting up your Easter Pictures.

I hope you all have an awesome day!! and God Bless you all!
{{{Hugs}}}

2 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Glad you are feeling better - That must be very difficult having the mood swings, along with the intense pain and then the after affects - whew, I say my prayers for you April, to be strong :)
Looking forward to your new kit...sounds great. Have a great week/weekend! Robbi

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Sweetie....I'm soooo glad that things are going a bit better today...except for your little blunder yesterday LOL LOL...Been there done that Hon....many many times....I have quite a few Duh Days...How did your sons check-up go ?? I'm assuming Good !! Can't wait to see your new kits...I've got to get started on an LO for the color challenge...I can't design soooooo its just an LO for me....Well gotta run...Its my treadmill time....Have a Great Weekend Dear....Have a wonderful time with your son thats coming home on leave....Enjoy......