Thursday, March 20, 2008

Nite Nite...

Well...CS3 was still acting up last I checked. I think it might have a bug and need reinstalled. That will just have to wait till tomorrow. I really like the other freebie, so hopefully soon I can finish it and get it up for you. My blog address is http://mickeybdesigns.wordpress.com
I realized after my last post that there isn't a link to my blog on this blog, so I better give it to you so you can check in once my week is up! I am sure I will be back as a host sometime, but in the meantime you can find me there.

Had a good day helping clients with their pain today. I enjoy being able to help people get out of pain. Some people don't realize how much massage can help with pain and injury. That is what I specialize in. I see a lot of people with neck issues, rotator cuff, sciatica and fibromyalgia. I really like to take on the challenge of clinical massage. I do occasionally do a "fluffy" massage, but mostly it is medical related.

On the subject of designing, I am working on my first printable item. Eventhough all 300dpi kits are printable, this is a special template. I will release it sometime in April once I make sure to do a trial run with it. I won't ruin the surprise by telling you too much about it!

I can't believe the week is going by so fast! Tomorrow is Friday already. I have the day off! I am working on 2 clients Saturday morning, so it will be nice to have tomorrow off. I have some errands to run and some things to do to get ready for Easter Sunday.

I better go get myself to bed. As my son would say in his most adorable voice. Nite Nite.

3 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

I Could sure use that neck massage, I need to get to therapy too, dr suggested, just have t make the time, Im sure I would feel better, also need to check with the Insurance Co and see if it is covered.
Sounds like you have been busy too, hope you have a great Friday and a Happy Easter if I dont get back. Hugs!

grammadiane said...

Good Morning Sweetie....Well guess what greeted me this AM.....A near blizzard....Yep..you heard me right....We are supposed to get anywhere from 6 to 12 inches of the white fluffy stuff....Speaking of Fluffy...LOL...I would LOVE one of those "Fluffy" massages..I swear....I ache all over....Well hubby is home today and we are working on of all things.....Our Will....so I gotta hightail it...soooo I will say in my cutest voice....Have A Great Day and think of us..errrr Shoveling....Caio

Unknown said...

I did not realize what kind of massage you do. My husband has fibromyalgia. How would I go about finding a massage therapist that does what you do? The yellow pages ads don't necessarily say that sort of thing ... is there a professional group to contact for a local referral?
You can answer me privately if you like at sdentico3@gmail.com.
Sheila