Thursday, March 20, 2008

Happy Spring!

I am so happy that spring is finally here! It is very windy here, but not terribly cold. I really hope the real spring comes soon!

Today is a busy day. I was hoping to get the freebie to you earlier this morning, but I haven't gotten a chance till now. Last night I was working on a coordinating freebie to post on my blog, but my program is having issues. If I get it done, I will still post it, so look for it!

Here is a preview of the freebie I made for you to celebrate Spring!

*Link expired*



I just got finishing up with a client, I have one coming at 4 and another at 5:30pm. I will try and get back on later today sometime to chat a bit more. I need to work on getting my taxes done and figure out why CS3 keeps locking up on me!

In the meantime, how about stopping by the TSG gallery and leaving a little love for the members to so nicely post layouts for you to see. Gallery

Later Alligator!

2 comments:

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much!!!!!!!!!!

Patamomma said...

Thanks so much. I have already pushed aside the fall leaves,and captured my crocus in the backyard on my digital camera. I believe this is when I first know that spring is here. Patty