Saturday, March 8, 2008

Happy Sunday!!

Happy Sunday everybody! I hope you're all surviving the winter months in the Northeastern United States, and elsewhere according to The Weather Channel. We've seen more than our share of snowfall this winter with record breaking accumulations in my location.
I'm sending hubby outside with the camera this afternoon to snag some photos of our latest blast! For now, I'm snuggled in my office chair with a cup 'o joe and chatting with all of you.
Let me tell you about the challenge I've got for you this week. We'll be using my "Snapshots" Daily Download kit that I'm sure you know you can get a piece of in the Daily Download Challenge to get your weekly bonuses there too.
What I've got in mind for your challenge is this: I'd like for us to complete an album this week by creating layouts using the "Snapshots" kit and choosing a different photo everyday this week.
For today's photo, I'd like for you to find a snapshot of yourself as a child. We'll go through the years in a week and complete our "Snapshots of My Life" Album.
So now you know to dig through your piles of photos and find some interesting photos of yourself throughout your lifetime and let's make a really cool album to show off in the GALLERY.
I realize you don't have that many pieces of the Snapshots kit yet, so just for those of you who are visiting the Blog this week, I'll be giving out pieces ahead of time to enable you to complete your Album with more pieces to the kit.
You can also get a free Snapshots SticKit by reading the TSG Garden Gateway Newsletter.
For today's layout challenge, use what you've downloaded from the forum so far and I'll have more downloads for you tomorrow to help you through this week.
I DO hope you choose to take the challenge and I'll be looking forward to seeing your layouts in the gallery!!
Take care......see you again tomorrow,

If you click on the "highlighted" Gallery above, it'll take you to the Blog Challenge Gallery where you post your layouts. You can either post daily or all at once at the end of the week. HTH.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I just love the "Snapshots" kit. Do we submit our lo's every day for this challenge or wait until the end of the week? Is there a particular place we should post them? This is so exciting!

Kim said...

Oh, it's so good to have you bloggin' this week Cheryl!!!! The challenge sounds great and I sure will try to keep up!

Anonymous said...

Cheryl...This new challenge sounds like FUN !! I'm usually the one behind the camera but I have a ton of older photos that I can use...LOL...I'm from Wisc. and we had set a new alltime record for snowfall but lately we have been just having dustings and missed the biggies...Whew....We were soooo tired of that white fluffy stuff that turns dirty....Hope this latest trend continues....LOL...Gotta run...hubby is taking me out to breakfast....Yea....No messy kitchen to clean up...See ya here 2moro or at TSG....Hugs Hon....

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl....Went to TSG Forum and couldn't see where the new Snapshots of my life Challenge is at...could you please point me in the right direction.....Thanks Dear...sounds like a Fun challenge...

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl! This challenge sounds like lots of fun! I'm working on my first layout right now!