Monday, March 17, 2008

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

While I am not at all from Irish heritage, my friends who are say everyone is a little bit Irish on St. Patrick's Day. We were at a St. Patty's Day party over the weekend. Took the little one with us and then dropped him off with my parents and went back for a little while longer. It was a fun time.

Today I have a regular chair massage job. I go to the business with my special massage chair and do 20 min. chair massages for 5-7 employees. I have been going there for over 6 years.

I hope to get a little designing in this afternoon and then I will go to pick up my son. I am sure he will keep me very busy for the rest of the day! LOL!

Have a wonderful day! Keep your eyes open for my first freebie! It might be today...tomorrow....*smile*

~~~dusting a little Irish luck to everyone~~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Michelle...Gosh...just what is this Chair massaging all about...Will you come and do me ?? LOL...I'm always ready for a massage....Anywho...I'm not Irish either but Happy St. Patties Day anyways.....Have a Great Green Day...Hugs enclosed....

Robbi and Mike said...

Hi Michelle, sounds like you had a great day. I too could use a bit of your massaging therapy....this puter really gets to my neck...lol!
Looking forward to this weeks Bloggin...hugs!