Sunday, March 2, 2008

It's Me Again!!

Looks like you all are stuck with me again this week. Hope you all dont mind too much.
John Paul is doing fine. Getting better and better everyday. He has a check up Doctors apt this Wednesday and they will do Blood work and an X-ray to make sure the Pnemonia is leaving. He finished his course of antibiotics a few days ago so I am sure all will be well.

Here in WA the sun has been shining for a few weeks now pretty much anyway. lol Here in WA everything stops when the sun is shining and we go out and worship it! lol Not really but it comes close. We get so little of it around here that it is really special when it does shine. The temperature has been around 60 degrees which is great for this time of year and it feels so warm in the sun. Spring is just around the corner. I am so glad. It was a cold, cruel, winter!

Linda Cumberland's son's mother-in-law has been diagnoised with cancer and she is taking an extended leave to help her family. Please keep her in your thoughts and prayers as well as the rest of the family. I will be taking her Blueprints of my Garden while she is on leave. A new challenge will be starting on the 17th of March. Wait until you see the Blueprint we will be using. it is so cute and springy. I think you all will love it! Linda had the Blueprint ready so all I will need to do is to make a posting bonus. I think I may have one almost done just waiting for this. I always have something waiting in the wings just in case. Again, please send thoughts and prayers to Linda and her family now at this terrible time for her and her family. I will keep you updated as I hear anything.

I have a new kit coming out on Tuesday called Celtic Dreams. It is a huge kit. So huge I had to break it into a Paper Pack, and Element Pack and I am working on the Stickit Kit. The stickits will have some Old Irish Blessings that have been floating around my family for awhile. What, I cant hear you, a little louder please. Oh, got it you want to see. Okay, here you go.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket So, what do you all think? I hope you like it. I had a blast creating it for you. It will be 25% off for the first week in the store.

Tomorrow I will have a sample from this kit for you to try out. I know it will wet your appetite for more! lol

Here is an ad for Marsha and I. On Tuesday March 4th we have our first Growing Your Elements Crop. 7:00pm eastern time in the chat room.
Photobucket
Photobucket Hope to see you all there in the Chat room! We will have fun, fun, fun!!

Have a great day and I will see you all tomorrow!!

4 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Looks like a really cute kit April.
So glad to hear JP is doing better - hope the docs Visit goes well.
Our thoughts and prayers be with Lindas sons MIL and the family and so glad she can be there to help too.
Your weather sounds wonderful - Here comes Spring :) Whoopie.

Is the chat tomorrow at 10 Eastern and 7 West Coast??? Just wanted to clarify as the calendar said 10 and will try and make it...

Have a great evening - Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Chat is Tuesday March 4th at 7:00 PM There was a typo in the Newsletter. I hope not too many people will be confused. I will run another ad in the forum too.

Anonymous said...

Hi April.....Glad to see you again and sooo glad that JP is doing better....What a terrible blow for Lindas Son and his wife....But there are so many strides being made in that field of medicine...hopefully there will be help for his MIL.....She is in my Prayers as is JP...Can't wait to do the Blueprints challenge...sounds tike a very nice one to work with....I'm afraid Spring is a bit far away for us.....LOL....I prpbably won't be able to make it to the chat because Hubby usually has the puter at nite...Take Care sweetie and Have a Great Day....

Anonymous said...

Glad JP is doing better. I didn't know about Linda's situation. I will certainly keep her in my thoughts.

The new kit looks fun! I hope to still make it to your chat tomorrow. My son hasn't been wanting to take baths without me there, so I might miss it if he isn't cooperating.