Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday Post

Hi everybody!! I didn't think I should say Tuesday Morning in the title, since for alot of people, it's probably evening already! I'm sorry to be so late in posting today. I worked lastnight and then of all days for them to have a "mandatory" inservice........today was the day.
I'm wiped out!! And believe it or not, (and I'm sure some of you remember Robin always teasing me about falling asleep in my chair at the computer), that's EXACTLY what happened.
I came home from work, sat down to post on the Blog here, checked a few e-mails first........and the e-mails were as far as I got before falling asleep. OOPS!!

Okay, I better get on with the post before it happens again. LOL

I was thrilled to see the challenge layouts that are appearing in the Blog Challenge Gallery. If you haven't seen them, you should take a look and leave everyone some luvin'. The Snapshots kit is turning out to be a great looking heritage backdrop for all the wonderful photos popping up.
See them all HERE.

I've created another Snapshots SticKit to share with you today and keep the albums growing this week. Download yours HERE and let's see even more wonderful layouts!! (sorry, this download is no longer available)

I want to remind you that for the month of March, if you purchase $10 worth of my kits in one purchase, you'll get this BEAUTIFUL Snapshots Brag Book Album FREE!!


Photobucket



You can see my Store HERE.
So, until tomorrow.........HAPPY SCRAPPING!!

4 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Oh Goodie, another QP to play with.
Hope you stay awake long enough to Celebrate your Birthday - Hope you have a wonderful day and a Wonderful Birthday Cheryl Big Hugs!

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another AWESOME QP!!!!!!
Hope you get caught up on your sleep!!!!!

Anonymous said...

oh thanks Cheryl! I am loving this kit and the qps are wonderful!

Anonymous said...

I don't know how you do it! Go get some sleep!