Wednesday, March 19, 2008

Wonderful Wednesday to you!

Good afternoon! Just put the little on down for his well needed nap. We ran a few errands this morning and then I will be doing a little massage later today. I am so lucky to have a good paying job that I can work part time with.

I am glad you have liked the SticKit! I decided that since Digifree just picked up the SticKit, I will leave that and my freebie tomorrow up till Saturday!
I never made SticKits until I started designing at TSG. They seem like a nice way to get a good layout when you are crunched for time. I am very happy to know I am not alone here on the blog! I feel much better knowing that someone else is out there!

Oh my!...Johnny Depp...He is a very talented actor (cute too!). I would be trying to get a peak at him too!

I have a special freebie for you tomorrow to celebrate the first day of SPRING! I am so very ready for winter to be over. It hasn't been a bad winter, but it has been so gloomy and wet. I need regular sunshine and warmth. We moved to our new house about 4 months ago. In the old house we had oil heat - oh how I miss it! The new house is all electric. It will be great in the summer to have central air (we are also surrounded by a bunch of trees so the shade will help too), but the heat in the winter is so cold. I am so tired of being cold. Although, it does give me an excuse to slow down for 5 mins and drink a nice cup of tea.

Tonight at 10pm (Eastern) is the Sketch by Design crop! Tonight's featured designer is our wonderful Pammy Yates! Here is the thread with all the details and a preview of the featured kit - LINK

I hope you all took an advantage of the sale these past 2 days! The store is just filled with great kits and supplies!

Well I am off to go get caught up on some things! I hope you all have a great Wednesday!

2 comments:

Robbi and Mike said...

Sounds like you are having a better day... Looking forward to the chat tonite - Waiting for the refridge repair people to call out fridge went out last nite (only 8 years old) Im not a happy camper!
Hope ya have a good day!

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Dear....Well...today is starting out to be very uneventful...Can't stay long...gotta get crackin' on making my Mommy an easter card....She is such a good egg...(92 in Dec and doing very well) Gotta Run...Have A Great Day dear Heart....Sending a few for no reason at all HUGS !!