Saturday, March 8, 2008

Oh Boy Puter Problems!!

Well, I expected not only to have a freebie for you today but a sneak peak of my new kit, and a CT Call. I have them all done but no way to get them posted here. I am using the family computer. For some reason I am having really weird problems with my computer. Last night everything was okay but as soon as I tried to log on this morning I began having problems. My computer registers that I am connected to the internet but it cant find any servers. Not even Hotmail or MSN. go figure. It is really weird. I will most likely spend the next week getting all my important info Off of my computer so I can take it in to be looked at. I am not really thrilled about it.

So anyway I think I can just type out my CT Call here. Sorry it isnt all fancy.

I am looking for One permanent CT and one Guest CT. The Guest CT is a three month commitment. I am also looking for someone interested in using my kits to make ads for me. The benefits is to be able to keep the kit you are working on for free!

What is required:
At least use 2 kits per month making 3 layouts from each kit to post at three to four sites, including The Scrapping Garden, Digi Shop Talk, Gotta Pixel, and if you want one of your own choice.
Make 2 Stickits or 1 Brag Book including front and back cover for me to use as Friday Freebies or posting gifts. You may make your layouts into stickits if it would make things easier and also for the layouts I do not mind if you use templates. (Stickits and brag books must be your original design)
If you are interested in doing the ads please email me and I will be glad to send you requirements. Making the ads is not a hard thing to do just time consuming and I need the time to design. I will need to to post the ads for me at the advertising sites I give you.
If you are interested please contact me at ascrapbookdiva@hotmail.com or pm me at www.scrappinggarden.com.

Well, I am sorry that I havent been really great this time blogging and that my life is a mess this week again. Things really arent like this normally in my family. Usually things are nice and quiet. I hope it gets that way soon. Take care everyone and again thank you for all of your wonderful comments and well wishes. I will see you again sometime next month. You can catch me on my personal blog at www.divascustomscrapbooks.blogspot.com Remember that I have Friday Freebies most of the time. I try to be consistent with that unless I am sick or there is something up with JP. I also have freebies or layout shares during the week sometime. If you have purchased any of my kits and have made any layouts make sure to post them in my gallery becauese I would like to honor you on my blog sometime for layout share. If you have pictures you would like to share then again upload them to the same gallery at The Scrapping Garden, www.scrappinggarden.com and I will be glad to share them on my blog also. It would be great to see who you all are. Make sure to tell us who everyone is.

Have a great weekend everyone and I will see you all next month.

Hugs

1 comment:

Robbi and Mike said...

Sorry to hear you are having puter problems - Think that worse than being sick ! Hope things settle down for you sometime soon April, you have had a pretty hectic first couple of months! Take it easy and we will catch ya on your blog or around the forums/gallery! Hugs and have a great weekend :)