Friday, March 14, 2008

TGIF!!

Happy Friday everyone!

I see we have a newcomer to the Blog Challenge catching up! That's awesome! I can't wait to see what everybody does with today's download.

I've got some catching up to do myself. I didn't get to post yesterday, so this afternoon I hope to get 2 layouts posted. I intend on continuing to build on my album even after this week is done.
I've decided to have 3 photo albums made as Shutterfly albums for myself and 1 for each of my brothers for Christmas this year.

I'm really excited today as hubby got my countertop set on my cabinets lastnight so after I post here this morning, I'm heading to my new room to begin "moving in" and reorganizing all my scrap stuff. I've got TONS of paper scrapping supplies but I'm not quite ready to part with all that yet......maybe some of it........but I plan on continuing with hybrid albums now, a new phase of scrapping for me. I went from totally paper scrapping, to totally digital scrapping and now I'll have the space to combine them into hybrid scrapping. Isn't it amazing how long this "fad" as some would call it has lasted. I for one am sure glad it has. There's no better way to preserve the "snapshots of our lives".

I'm even more excited as tomorrow The Scrapping Garden will be releasing our very first Kit Club package. Just WAIT til you see what all is included!!

Now, for today's download. Get yours HERE, create another gorgeous layout and post away!! (sorry, this link is no longer available)

Until tomorrow..............HAPPY SCRAPPING!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Cheryl...Good Morning.....Well Dear..Good Luck on your reorganizing....I never did do paper scrapping so fortunately the only organizing I have to do is my files on the puter....Yep...theat is a job in itself....Anywho...Have a Great day.....and Great weekend...I just love hearing from you every day....

Sharon aka Scrapcat4914 said...

TY so very much for another FAB QP!!!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for all the beautiful stickits!!

Anonymous said...

These stickits have been wonderful! Thanks to you I have actually made 6 layouts this week! I usually do good to get one a week done! Like you, I'm planning to use your kit and stickits to do a whole book, and I want to get it printed on Shutterfly. This has been my favorite challenge ever!

Robbi and Mike said...

Yeah it was still here - thanks Cheryl. Great Stickit, off to work I go with catch -up!