Friday, March 21, 2008

Good Friday to you!

I am sure that many people are busy getting ready for Easter this weekend. I am going to save most of what I need to do till tomorrow, so I am not trying to occupy my little one alone!

We had a very nice morning. We stopped to see my brother and his girlfriend's new house, went to "GG's" house (my grandmothers) and had some great Crab Bisque from a local sub shop up the road from her house. Currently the little man is taking a nap, so I got the opportunity to post the other half of my spring freebie! My program was working this morning, so I finished it up real quick. You can download it on my blog. MICKEYBDESIGNSBLOG That freebie will be up for a bit, but the 2 from me here will be coming down tomorrow. If you haven't snagged it yet - what are you waiting for!?

I am planning a little blog contest soon, planning a small CT Call, I have my April submissions getting all wrapped up, and I am planning my next crop! My program has slowed me down a bit, so I have a little catching up to do (for my own goals).

I hope you have gotten a chance to check out the TSG forum and challenges. I have 5 bingo numbers already! I have been trying to do some of the challenges, but I have lost too many half done layouts that I stopped trying. I hope the program decides to cooperate now.

Well I better get somethings done here while it is nap time!
I hope you all have a fabulous Friday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good Morning Michelle...It is now Sat. here and Hubby is out trying to dig us out....we had 12" of snow yesterday....Kinda puts a pall on our Easter....The good news is....our deer are back remmaging thru our yard....LOL....I have alot to do before tomorrow...Going to Illinois to be with our whole Family...(my kids and their kids !!) so I have to get some stuff done...am making some sauerkraut coleslaw and I have a fresh pineapple to get cut up....Also doing a ham but that will be in the morning....Gotta Run Dear....The grocery store is calling my name....By the way I onl;y have 3 Bingo #'s...Rats....