Thursday, March 13, 2008

Thursday Ramblings

Good Thursday Morning everyone!

As I was thinking of what to post this morning, I have to admit that I was dreading this week simply because I didn't know WHAT I was going to say, but now...........I'm loving it!!

Today I'll share just a part of my day working at TSG. My normal routine begins with checking my e-mail, which can include notices of new kits from the DTs that need uploaded to the store (which Dyanna is graciously taking care of for me while I'm working on TSG's new shopping cart for your new shopping experience), customer service e-mails, checking the forum for new posts, commenting on layouts in the gallery, approving ads for the TSG Yahoo Group, being interrupted by a phone call or 2 or even more, TRYING to work on some new designs for my own part of the store, and anything else that may come up during the day here at TSG. It's very rewarding being an owner of a digital scrapbooking site BUT it's ALOT of work. Trying to juggle the site and my real life is maddening at times! Okay, enough about that. You get the picture.

Only 2 more days until the release of TSG's very first kit club!! I'm getting more excited each day.

I'm also VERY excited and anxious each morning to check out the Blog Challenge Gallery. I can't say enough about the layouts I see being posted each day and it seems as though all the participants are so happy they've taken the Challenge. Awesome albums will have been created by week's end. Check it out!!

Which brings me to today's download, yet another beautiful Snapshots SticKit for your pleasure.
Download yours HERE. (sorry, this link is no longer available)

Can't wait to see even MORE layouts appear for the challenge!!

Until tomorrow.........HAPPY SCRAPPING!!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

WOW....You are one busy gal....Frankly I don't know how you do it Girl !! I too have been checking out the Blog challenge Gallery and there sure are some awesome albums being created...I know I LOVE doing this Challenge....Each day I look forward to the new stickit.....Thank You soooo much Dear for taking the time to create these beauties ...Well Hubby is home today and wanting some breakfast.....He can't eat much because he had 5 teeth pulled so I'll go get him some scrambled eggs whipped up...Have a Great Day Dear Heart and catch ya' again tomorrow....

Robbi and Mike said...

Thanky you once again Cheryl! Looking forward to the club kit...I'll be back on Saturday! Hugs!

Anonymous said...

Thank you for the stickit.. I have been lucky and have managed to only miss out on one of them. No biggy *LOL* I have had problems today no being able to get into the Upload site for the galleries.. So I hope this is fixed soon so I can upload tomorrow *LOL* alwasy something. But YES This has been fun doing the Blog Challenge and once again thanks for the Stickits...
;-)
Carolyn

Sharon-shutterbug said...

Thanks for the QPs, the DDs, and all that you do to make TSG a great place to visit!